Why BestEssays.com Scam Claims Are Bogus
As a loyal BestEssays.com customer for 4 years, I was disappointed recently when I came across a thread that was making claims of a BestEssays.com scam. I've used this essay writing service more than a dozen times over the past 4 years, and I've never run into a single problem with them. In fact, I've been quite impressed with their services every time I've used them.
That's why I'm writing this review. I don't think it's totally fair for a few negative customers to start rumors of a BestEssays scam, when the fact is that I've had nothing but positive experiences with them. I've also referred their services to a few friends of mine, and they too have really been satisfied with the work provided by BestEssays.com.
Why do I think BestEssays.com scam claims are bogus?
The first thing I've noticed when browsing any type of reviews website is that it's always unfairly balanced toward negative reviews. Why is that? It's because negative customers are likelier to leave a review than happy customers. When you get the level of service you expect, you don't rush online to write a review about it. You're happy, but you go on with your life. That's just human nature.
But people who have a negative experience are much likelier to go online to leave a review-even if the negative experience was no fault of the company's. Some customers are simply problem customers who can never be satisfied.
Speaking from my own experience, here are the few of the things I've really liked about this essay writing service, which is why I don't believe there's a BestEssays scam:
- They only write 100% original essays from scratch. No plagiarism is tolerated.
- Their writers are great. Supposedly, all writers have either an MA or PhD degree. I believe it.
- They always meet my deadline, no matter how little notice I give them.
- They follow the instructions of my assignment precisely.
- Their 24/7 customer service is very helpful.
- They offer free revisions until I'm 100% satisfied.
Honestly, I'm disheartened to hear people make claims of a BestEssays.com scam. So, I wanted to share my positive experiences, so your decision isn't clouded by a few people shouting BestEssays scam.
That's why I think the BestEssays scam claims are totally bogus.
Boise State University
- Preparing orders 1115
- Completed orders 223
- Active writers 669
- Proofreaders 25
- Discount programs available for customers 6
- Satisfied customers 96.4%
- Chat operators are online 10
- Phone operators are available 25